THE ORDERING PROCESS
1. Provide any preliminary artwork/idea or we can design something for your club. Vector graphics are a must
2. Our designers will provide a couple of sketches for your approval. Then, we provide a maximum of one round of changes to the choosen design at no charge
3. Commit to an order of at least 24 shirts with deposit
4. Order optional advance shirt (prototype) $70 each
5. Solicit from your club members
6. Submit your final order with payment as required
7. Shipping usually 4-6 weeks from final order
We have a unique feature of providing an advance of the club shirt to aid in soliciting orders from members. The cost is $70 plus shipping.
An optional fit set is available with club orders at no additional cost. Shipping to the club is pre-paid and the club pays for return or forwarding to another customer club. Alternatively, the size chart and measurement instructions will serve to insure a suitable fit.
A non-refundable deposit of $70 is required once initial artwork has been provided. The deposit will be applied to the order cost. Payment in full is required in advance of production or upon shipment for OUSA clubs. Prices are quoted for payment by check in US funds. PayPal or credit card payment adds 2.9% (3.9% International)
Refunds are not available on custom orders. Please be sure that the sizing, artwork, and quote meets your approval prior to final order.
USPS Priority Mail. Shipping is at the risk of the buyer. For full protection, optional insurance or UPS is available.